About Metz Air Control
Metz Air Control is a family-owned and –operated HVAC company serving Chino, California, and the surrounding communities. From air conditioning systems to duct cleaning services, we offer everything you need to keep your indoor environment healthy and comfortable. We’re proud of the reputation we’ve earned by providing fast and reliable service to our valued customers. Our knowledgeable HVAC professionals are ready and able to handle all your residential and light-commercial comfort needs.
A Community-Oriented Company
Darrel and Alice Metz started Metz Air in 1977 and continue to run the company. As the business grew, sons Jon and Bryan joined becoming president and vice president respectively. Their wives Michelle and Janice, also became a part of the team, helping out in the office.
We’ve grown into a full-service HVAC company with 14 employees. Our entire team is committed to delivering quality service to our friends and neighbors. Giving back to the communities that made us successful is a priority at Metz Air. We’re proud to support high schools and non-profit organizations throughout the region including:
- Let it Be Foundation
- Ayala High School Football
- Chino Hills High School Women’s Soccer
- San Dimas High School Baseball
- Chino High School Football
- Norco High School Football
- Ayala High School Golf
Comprehensive HVAC Services
Skilled in all aspects of residential and commercial HVAC service, Metz Air offers a full range of indoor climate control solutions. Products and services we provide to communities in the Riverside and San Bernardino Counties include:
- HVAC system installations supported by comprehensive safety inspections, maintenance plans and timely repair services
- Indoor air quality products ranging from electronic air cleaners to filters and UV lights
- Professional duct cleaning services for a cleaner, healthier indoor environment
- Energy audits for your home or business that identify ways to save money on utility bills
- Blown-in insulation services that increase indoor comfort and decrease energy costs
We work hard to restore your systems as quickly as possible. With our fleet of fully-stocked trucks, the experts at Metz Air are always ready to meet your comfort needs. We always respect your property and maintain a clean and tidy work area. To ensure that you enjoy quality results, we offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. We also offer a lifetime warranty on parts.
Your Trane Comfort Specialist
Our comfort advisors service and repair all brands of HVAC equipment. We also want to ensure that our new installations offer lasting value. Our designation as a Trane Comfort Specialist allows us to offer HVAC products that have a proven record of reliability. It also means that our NATE-certified team has met the highest standards of installation expertise and customer service. As your Trane Comfort Specialist, we’ve made a commitment to:
- Stay up to date on the latest HVAC technologies through ongoing training.
- Offer heating, cooling, and air quality products and services that make a difference in your home or business.
- Ensure our solutions help our customers maximize energy efficiency and save money.
- Deliver outstanding customer service on every project, big or small. We take great pride in what we do.
For HVAC solutions you can trust to meet your unique comforts, contact the pros at Metz Air. In everything we do, our family-owned company promises to serve you with fairness, honesty, and integrity. We are proud to live in and serve Chino, Chino Hills, Corona, Rancho Cucamonga, Yorba Linda, and surrounding areas in California.
Giving Back to the Community
We here at Metz Air Control are marking our 40th year in business. To celebrate, we wanted to give back to our community. We partnered with Trane to offer a system to a military family in need. Watch the video below to see our journey with a very brave family.
Priceless Pets is a non-profit animal welfare organization that helps find homes for homeless animals. The vet clinic where the animals get ready for adoption did not have any AC. Metz donated & installed the AC for this building.